It's easy to send Google Earth locations to Nokia Maps, and it's just as easy to send Google Maps locations to Nokia Maps:
1) Center your location in Google Maps, and click on "link" above the map.
2) Copy the link from the "Paste link in email or IM" box.
3) Go to the Map 2 Nokia site, paste the link that you copied in the previous step, ive it a title and description, and click the "create .lmx" button.
4) Send the .lmx file to your phone by bluetooth, USB, email, or any other transfer method.
5) Open the .lmx file on your phone. Nokia Maps will start and find the location you saved.
• Google Maps
• Nokia Maps
• Map 2 Nokia
• Nokia Map Loader Alternative
• send Google Earth locations to Nokia Maps
Saturday, 26 July 2008