To send a location from Google Earth to Nokia Maps:
1) Open Google Earth, select a location, and save it as a .kml file. Do NOT save it as .kmz, but only use .kml.
2) Go to poiconvert.free.fr (Points of Interest Conversion), and convert the .kml file to .lmx (Nokia).
3) Send the .lmx file to your phone by BlueTooth, USB, email, or whatever transfer method you like.
4) Open the .lmx file on your phone. Nokia Maps will start and find the location you saved.
• Google Earth
• Points of Interest conversion: poiconvert.free.fr
• Nokia Maps
• Nokia Map Loader Alternative
• send Google Maps locations to Nokia Maps
Friday, 25 July 2008